Monday, February 18, 2013

This past week

We started out the week with gymnastics. It was the last class of the six week session. I went ahead and signed Ella up for the next session since she seems to enjoy it so much. 






Tuesday Ella had preschool, and we went to the zoo. It was a little chilly, but it was nice to get out. We had not been to the zoo since last fall. It made me really excited for warmer weather.









Thursday was Valentine's Day. I am not a fan of Valentine's Day, but I still wanted it to be fun for Ella. She had a party at preschool that morning. Ella looked super cute in her Valentine's attire. 

 

She got a little Valentine's surprise when she got home. 

We did a Valentine's project. I had good intentions to make a lot of these, but Ella was done after two. 


Friday we met the Morrison girls at CMOE. 











What a fun week we had! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...