Sunday morning the easter bunny was up bright and early to hide easter eggs. We of course had to wake Ella up to let her know the easter bunny had come. The easter bunny is so smart and knows everything she likes. She had spider man, ninja turtles, and avengers stuff in her basket.
We quickly got ready and headed to church. I'm not sure what I was thinking this year buying Ella a white dress. Before we left she had on her dress with rain boots running around the back yard holding a remote control truck that had dirt on it. I am still trying to get the stains out of that dress. Lesson learned!
I seriously can not believe how big she looks in these pictures!
We had lunch at mammy and peep's house. The girls had a great time hunting eggs. My mom got the girls water balloons and sling shots. We ended up filling balloons and had a water balloon fight. Autumn thought it was so funny to throw them at my feet. I somehow became her target!
The weather was perfect all weekend, and we were able to spend time with family! We could not have asked for a better Easter!




No comments:
Post a Comment