It is time to dust off the blog again and get caught up. I am so behind. March and April are LONG gone, but there are a lot of good memories from those months that need to be talked about.
First up, first grade Dr. Seuss Day! I bought this adorable outfit a year ago from a friend in preparation for this since I knew Paige would need to dress up. Did she actually make it to school that day? Of course not! She woke up stuffy and didn't feel good so she missed out on it. Ugh! She sure looked cute though.
We all have these wearable blankets called, comfy's. Adam and Paige wore them out on a golf cart ride one day and sent me this hilarious picture.
The elementary school had spirit week with fun dress up days. Paige participated in Western day.
Throwback to the 80's was my favorite day, and we went all out. I love a good dress up day. I should have taken a picture of Paige after school that day. She had taken most things off and looked exhausted. First grade is rough!
Paige went to a classmates party at Skate World. That place was CRAZY busy that afternoon, but the kids still had a good time. She has been lucky enough to make some new friends this year.
My mom had Paige recreate this picture of me with my baby doll, Bill John. I think Paige looks so much like me minus the bangs. I love that Bill John is still being played with after all of these years.
It was a beautiful Easter weekend this year. It's always nice when we have nice weather for Easter egg hunting. We spent Saturday at Maw's house. Rylee and Paige enjoyed hunting eggs together and playing. There were plenty of eggs to go around. Paige came home with more candy than she knew what to do with.
Ella looks like a giant in this barbie jeep.
These two were ready to hunt some eggs! I could barely get a picture before they headed out the door.
Paige was up bright and early on Easter morning. I actually gave them their Easter baskets the night before Easter. Paige gets so excited and can't sleep so I figured it didn't matter if it was morning or night. It worked out really well, because Paige did sleep all night.
Next up was our Easter celebration at Mammy and Peep's house! They hide a ton of eggs so there are plenty to go around.
The big kids are still not too big to find eggs!
Paige made some new friends in first grade, and they were so excited to get together for their first play date.
Paige was very proud of her new cousin.
Alison and I went out to celebrate our birthdays at Pangea. We had a lot of fun catching up.... probably too much fun.

























No comments:
Post a Comment