skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Goodbye Preschool
Today marks Ella's last day of preschool. I am not sure where the last two years have gone.
We joined the YMCA almost three years ago. I needed a way to work out, and they offered childcare. Ella needed to get used to being away from me for short periods of time in preparation for preschool. At the time, I had no clue where I was going to send her.
I remember seeing a line of kids walking around the building with two teachers. I soon figured out they offered preschool. By this time Ella was comfortable at the Y so I decided this was the perfect place to send her to preschool.
It has been a GREAT experience. We have had a handful of rough mornings, but overall I think Ella passed with flying colors. I could not have asked for better teachers, Mrs. B. and Mrs. Kremer. They were both so patient and loving. We will miss them both so much!
As much as I would love to just curl up in a ball and cry, I will not let myself. I am SO incredibly blessed with such a sweet little girl. I am lucky to have spent everyday of the past five years with her.
I hope Ella loves kindergarten. I have never wanted her to be the smartest, prettiest, or best athlete in her class. I hope she is the kindest, sweetest, most loving little girl toward others. I hope she is confident yet humble. I hope she loves God and loves herself.
Happy last day of preschool, Ella! It's been fun, but I'm ready for a new chapter. I think:)
No comments:
Post a Comment