Monday, April 6, 2015

Baby Sprinkle

A few weeks ago two of my dear friends, Sarah and Alison, threw me a baby sprinkle. 

I'm pretty sure they both said I had to have a baby shower the day I found out I was pregnant. Since they both mentioned it, they were nice enough to come together and do this for me. 

I typically do not enjoy being the center of attention. I didn't think I would ever have another shower, but here I am six years later pregnant again. We got rid of most of our baby stuff in the past six years so we are basically starting all over again. 

Ella was so excited about the shower and gladly took center stage for me. I never thought six years ago at her baby shower that I would be having another shower where she would be opening all the gifts. 

I was joined by my family and closest friends on March 21st to celebrate our little bundle of joy.  Alison had the shower at her house. 

They did everything in turquoise and purple which are the same colors as her nursery.  The food was so good. I wish I would have gotten a picture. We had chicken salad sandwiches, veggies and dip, fruit and dip, chips, and a cheese ball made by Sarah's mom. I'm pretty sure I snacked on that thing for two-three days after the shower. It was so good. The sweets were just as good. Alison ordered the cake from Sweet Betty's Bakery. Alison has a thing for cakes. I think she has picked out my cake for every big event. She takes it very seriously. Although she wasn't very happy with the cake, I thought it turned out great. 


Sarah and Alison were the best shower hostesses. I am so lucky to have them both for so many different reasons. They are definitely my forever friends!


I received so many nice gifts for Paige. Ella was not expecting it, but she received a lot of gifts too. I had the two best helpers opening gifts. I didn't have to do anything except sit and watch. 










I am so thankful to my two friends for throwing me such a nice sprinkle. It meant a lot to me that they would take time out of their busy lives and do this. If either of you read this I hope you know how much you both mean to me.  You have both been so supportive and so excited for me. I appreciate you both more than you will ever know! 

I am also so thankful for family who have been so excited from the get go. This was SHOCKING news, and everyone has been nothing but excited for us.  

The countdown to Paige is on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...