Sunday, June 28, 2015

Holiday World 2015

This past Wednesday Ella and I were able to go to Holiday World for the first time all summer. We have usually gone at least 3-4 times by now, but this summer has been different. It hasn't been as easy to pick up and go like it used to be. I am still determined to get Ella there a few times this summer. I can't wait for the day Paige can go too. 

Once Mammy picked up Paige Ella and I were on our way. I discovered in the parking lot that Ella did not wear shoes. I am not sure how I didn't notice that she left the house without shoes, but I had no clue. First thing we did was buy shoes in the gift shop. Thank goodness they have shoes in the gift shop or we would have been in trouble. It was the perfect Holiday World day. It wasn't too crowded or too hot. We didn't wait in long lines for rides. The water park wasn't packed.  It was a great day! I can't wait until we can do it again soon. 

That smile says it all!

I was lucky enough to win Ella a basketball. I still have the magic touch!








 Relaxing on lazy river...

Ella decided she wanted to be daring and do some of the bigger water slides. We got all the way to the top, and she chickened out. I wasn't complaining!

 Swimming at Holiday World! A first!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...