Sunday, August 9, 2015

Ella and Paige | Week 12

Last week was a rough week. Ella was not right after having the virus she had the previous week.  On Saturday I decided she should go to after hours to have her ears checked even though I wasn't convinced she had an ear infection. I can usually tell, but Ella is so tough you just ever know. Low and behold she had a double ear infection. Ella is extra emotional when she isn't feeling good so it was a little rough for a couple of days until her meds kicked in. Adam left for Seattle this past Sunday so that didn't help matters. It was a LONG week without him, but I'll have more on that in my week 13 post. 


Paige is quite the mover when she sleeps. She started out in a totally different spot facing the opposite direction. 



Adam and I took Ella to Holiday World for one last trip before school starts. It was so HOT. 


Ella and Adam did the big slide together. 


This is my friend's son, Easton. He loves Paige and looks at pictures of her every night. 


Happy in one picture and sick in the other!



Starting to grab for things!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...