We made it to Chicago this afternoon. Ella did really well on the car ride. We only stopped once for gas and once for lunch. We went to Navy Pier when we got here. I took quite a few pictures, but unfortunately I can't post them. Adam took the usb cable out of my bag and forgot to put it back (surprise, surprise). It is currently a little after 9:00, and Ella is running around like a crazy woman. I have already tried to put her to bed, but it didn't go very well. Keep your fingers crossed that we get some sleep tonight!!
*UPDATE: It's 10:30 and Ella is asleep in the middle of our king size bed. We have never let her do this (and we won't when we get home), but she is peacefully sleeping. Thank goodness:)
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment