This was Ella's second week of being dropped off at child watch at the Y. She has done unbelievably well. Wednesday and today she went in and didn't cry. Today she walked right in and started playing. The lady today said she is so sweet. She said Ella kept saying, "I see mommy. Do you see mommy?" She is so cute. Today I didn't even see her look out the window like she usually does. When I went in to get her she didn't even see me. She walks out of there like such a big girl. I am amazed. The best part of this whole thing is that the Y has a preschool. If she continues doing well I am hoping to send her there since she seems to like it so much!
I'm so proud of her!

Yay Ella! Such a big girl! She needs to talk to Ashby. She still cries when I drop her off at the play area where I work out. :/
ReplyDeleteI thought it would take me weeks to get her used to it. It helps she can see me out the window!
ReplyDelete