Monday, January 21, 2013

Gymnastics


Today was Ella's third week of gymnastics. She LOVES it. I didn't think she would love it this much, but she does. She looks forward to it each week. She was even so excited today she was trying to cut in front of other kids. haha. I got her a leotard and leggings to wear, and I think she looks super cute in them! She looks like such a big girl!

I took my camera today so I was able to get some good pictures. 

Hotdog roll!


 Trying to patiently wait her turn. She was a little overzealous today. 






 I have no idea what that little girl is doing, but these kids are so entertaining to watch. 

Ella's favorite thing is the tumble trak. It's like one of those blow up bouncy houses. She loves to jump down it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...