Ella and I went to the playground this morning to get some play time in before it got too hot. Ella had no fear today and wanted to go down every slide, even the BIG one. At first, I told her no. It made me very nervous to even think about her climbing up that thing all by herself. Towards the end I gave in and let her do it. I think I may have had a minor heart attack watching her climb up that thing. She made it up all be herself and came down with a smile on her face. I can't believe my baby girl is big enough to do this stuff now!
Ella made a friend! This little boy fell down and started crying. Ella said, "crying boy." We always say prayers before she goe to bed. I ask her every night who she wants to pray for. Tonight she said, "crying boy." She is so sweet!
Going down the little slide! She was afraid of this one last time.
Climbing up the big slide! She is such a big girl!
She made it! I think I was holding my breath at this point...
Weeeeee....
She made it!











Hey girl! I tried to email you back, but I don't think you have your email linked to your blogger account. Those earrings are from Target! :) xo
ReplyDeleteNever would have guessed! I have a small addiction to Target. Hope they still have them!
ReplyDelete