Thursday, August 22, 2013

First Haircut

Ella got her very first haircut today. It took me long enough! Her hair was starting to look scraggly and unhealthy so I knew it was time. I took her to the only person I trust with her hair, Misty. She has been doing my hair for the last 8 years, and I think she is awesome. 

Ella was not happy about her hair cut. I am not sure what she was envisioning, but she thought it was going to hurt. She screamed and cried before we left. We took ladybug and baby in hopes that would help, even though I knew once we got there she would be fine. 

Ella ended up doing great, and her hair looks so much better. Ella requested we stop by my parent's house on the way home so they could see. Out of nowhere she told them she was upset about getting her haircut before we left the house. It made me feel kind of bad, but she said she loves it now. 

Ella is getting to be such a big girl. I can't believe she will be starting Pre-K in a few short weeks!







2 comments:

  1. Your little Ella is just beautiful! Love her haircut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) Loved your post on Harper's visit. Reminds me a lot of Ella with my parents, but we have the luxury of living on 15 minutes away.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...