We bought a house!
A couple of weeks ago I was looking at houses online and came across a new listing. I immediately liked it. It had many of the things Adam and I were looking for, and as an added bonus it had a great playhouse. I casually mentioned it to Adam not thinking much of it. I think I said something along the lines of, "Let's just throw caution to the wind and buy this house." He laughed and basically told me I was crazy. He did end up looking at it online and loved it too. He loved the playhouse the most, because he thought he could use it for an office.
It just so happens there was an open house the following Sunday. We went and loved the house! Ella loved it too, so much she didn't want to leave. The following evening we went back again with our realtor to see it.
After lots of thought and discussion we made an offer, and our offer was accepted. There was another offer, but they accepted ours since we gave them 60 days instead of 30 to close. As of October 21st the house will be ours. Everyone please say a big prayer for us that our house sales before then. We have a possible offer coming so we are hoping our prayers are answered soon.
We love our new house and are excited to move in, but I know we will miss our current house. We have made lots of memories here, and it has been home for seven years. We will definitely be sad and happy when it finally sells.
Here are a few pics of our new house with the current owners stuff in it:)
View from the front door. Ella is so excited to move!
Love that double oven!
I have plans to paint this living room, but definitely not until we get new furniture in the future.
Master bedroom
Guest Bathroom
Third bedroom which will probably be empty room for us. The current owner painted that tree on the wall, and I am going to leave it. Too pretty to paint over!
Ella's bedroom which will be pink and set up just like her room at our current house.
Adam's future office.
This will definitely be redone to be a little more manlier!
They are leaving the play set, but we plan on taking Ella's play set from our house since Adam's spent a week's vacation putting it together. It has a lot of sentimental value. This one will find a new home at my parent's house.
Our awesome patio. I can't wait to get some new patio furniture!
The upstairs craft room/office off the bonus room. This will be my room!
The bonus room/playroom which we will probably use for our main living area.
We are so excited and happy to have found this house. We can't wait to make new memories there and make it our home.
No comments:
Post a Comment