Yesterday was Ella's first day of Pre-K. She is getting so big. Last year she blossomed so much during preschool. I can't wait to see how much she grows this year.
Ella was raring to go this morning. She is typically a late sleeper, but today she got up at 6:30am. She was so excited to see her friends again. She ate breakfast, got dressed, and was ready to go even before 8:00. That left us plenty of time to take some pictures. Everyone commented today that Ella looked like she grew at least 2 or 3 inches over the summer. I have to agree. She is so tall!
Ella asked to get a picture with daddy.
She obviously was not as thrilled to get a picture with me.
Ella is in the same classroom and has the same teachers, Mrs. B and Mrs. Kremer. We love them both! They are great teachers, and I will they could just follow along with Ella in her school career. Ella also has the same kids in her class with the exception of four. She was so excited to see Nick and Jude again, even though she wouldn't talk to them at first.
Parents were asked to come with them and stay on the first day just to cut down on some anxiety. Ella would have been fine without me. She said she can't wait to go Monday so she can go by herself. I must have been cramping her style!
During circle time Ella raised her hand and asked Mrs. B if it was her leader day. That was huge for Ella. I was so surprised she did this. Ella is so quiet in a group, but hopefully she will come out of that this year. I am so proud of the little girl she is becoming.
So Sweet! And she definitely is growing... in that full length pic of her, her legs look a mile long! Glad she had a great first day :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure who she got those long, skinny legs from. I am jealous:)
ReplyDelete