Summer is quickly coming to an end. Although I will miss it, I am definitely ready for some cooler weather. This past weekend we said goodbye to summer with one last pool party at the Ice's.
We love these pool parties. It's fun getting together to swim and grill out. We call Aaron the "master griller." We always know we will get a good meal when we go over there. I will definitely miss our pool parties and am already looking forward to next summer!
Ella thinks Adam is a big toy. I am not sure who has more fun when they are together.
We had to see who could make the biggest splash. Adam definitely won the award with me coming in last.
Ella was obviously having a good time.
After we ate Ella wanted to swim again. She got to stay up wayy past her bedtime, but it was well worth it.
Maxwell wanted to join in on the fun too!
Goodbye summer 2013! It's been real!
No comments:
Post a Comment