I doubt Ella will agree to matching shirts for very much longer, but I am going to live it up until she doesn't. I love these shirts and love the picture I was able to get of both of them.
Paige did find one egg. :)

Ella loves hunting for eggs!

Ella could not wait to hunt eggs. She didn't even want to wait for us to get out there before she started.
Paige watched and took notes for next year!
Ella hit the jackpot with these enormous eggs. The easter bunny found some mega eggs this year. Ella wanted a big egg filled with shopkins (of course) so this eggs had some shopkins in it.
Jackpot!
Paige looked so sweet in her Easter dress. She sat with us during church instead of going to the nursery. She was clapping and babbling during the service. I think she was enjoying herself.
Ella looks so grown up in her outfit. I can still remember the outfit Ella wore for her first Easter, and that seems like yesterday.
After church we headed to my parents house. Both Ella and Autumn could not wait to get their baskets and hunt eggs. It was seriously like a storm blowing through with those two. They had PLENTY of eggs to hunt. My parents hid 110 eggs for them so they both had overflowing buckets of eggs by the time they were finished.
After they hunted eggs they got their Easter baskets which were filled with all kinds of goodies. They loved opening shopkins. Ella and Autumn are really nice about trading and giving each other shopkins the other doesn't have. It's really cute to watch them.
We had a yummy lunch and enjoyed some family time. We were sad to see spring break and Easter come to a close. Ella was especially sad about it, because we heard about it all the way home.
This Easter was extra special, because it was Paige's first. Even though she wasn't exactly sure what was going on, it was still fun to watch her take it all in. Easter has always been fun with Ella and adding Paige in the mix just made it that much better.












No comments:
Post a Comment