I'm not sure how it happened, but Ella is a second grader! Time is flying by. The only thing Ella was dreading about going back to school was getting up early. It is now Friday, and she has done great all week. It's crazy how quickly she has gotten back in the groove. Ella has actually seemed happier getting back to school. She loves being around her friends, and I think she is happy to get away from the noise (Paige yelling) in our house. I can't say I blame her!
Just because I love comparison pictures take a look at what a difference two school years can make. Sigh :/
This is a small chunk of the class of 2027. Can't wait for the ECS high school, but I can wait for Ella to be in high school. It will be here before I know it.




No comments:
Post a Comment