Friday, January 6, 2017

Snowy days

We woke up to some snow flurries yesterday which dropped only about an inch of snow. All Evansville schools were out EXCEPT Ella's school. The joys of private school. :/ Looking back I should have just taken Ella in a little later, but I didn't realize just how slick the roads were until I headed there. It was bad, and by the time I got home I was not happy. I slid out of the parking lot into the street coming out of school. Never again! 

Paige and I still made the most of the snowy day and played in it for a little bit. Ella hated snow as a toddler, and Paige loves it. They are as different as night and day. 




Once Ella got home from school I took them both out to play, and we stayed out until we were almost frozen. Paige had so much fun. She threw a major fit when we came in. I think she just loved playing with Ella. Ella would probably never admit it, but I think she got a thrill out of helping Paige sled. Some days it's so hard being a mother of two kids with such a big age difference, and some days it's so rewarding to see them together. I was so proud of Ella for sledding with Paige again and again, because Paige wanted her to. That is a big deal for her to do that! 


Perfect snow for a snow angel

Paige got the biggest kick out of Ella throwing a snow ball at her. 


Big sisters are perfect sledding partners!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...