We have had an unusually warm winter here in Southern Indiana, and I am not complaining. I think we have maybe had an inch of snow, and Ella hasn't even missed any school due to snow this year. It's crazy!
We have spent some much needed time outside the past couple of months. Time outside seems to make the days just fly by. Paige and I have enjoyed many walks during the day, and Ella has loved riding "hovey" outside. Even though it's been a mild winter, I'm still dying for spring to get here. All the flowers are blooming and trees are budding and of course it would get cold again. The countdown is on for spring!
Ella has a need for speed just like her daddy. God help me!
Paige LOVES days spent outside!
Don't dare take her chalk away or try to put it away. She will freak out!
She loves her "hovey".











No comments:
Post a Comment