skip to main |
skip to sidebar
11 years
Adam and I were married 11 years as of 2.4.2017. We have been through A LOT in those eleven years. You think you know someone when you marry them but come to find out, there is still a lot to learn. We have learned so much about each other the past eleven years. Adam and I have both grown and changed so much, but lucky for us we have only grown stronger as a couple.
I thank my lucky stars everyday for Adam. He is one of the good guys. He is truthful (even when I do want to hear the truth). He respects me and treats me almost too good sometimes. He is usually the voice of reason when I am freaking about about something and bundling (as he calls it) my problems. He is hardworking and determined. He is a dedicated daddy and husband. He is of course not perfect. He has some quirks that drive me nuts, but I know I can drive him nuts too!
I am thankful for Adam and the life we have together. I'm looking forward to many more happy years together. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment