Friday, May 19, 2017

Wheels on the Bus 2nd birthday


Paige turned two last week, and we celebrated her birthday the weekend before with our family and friends. She is currently obsessed with school buses so I knew her party had to have a school bus theme. 

I recreated quite a few things I saw on pinterest for a "wheels on the bus" party. Who knew that was actually a party theme?! I made the table look like a school bus. I didn't think I would be able to pull it off, but it actually turned out pretty good. I even found a school bus to come to the party to take us for a short ride around our area. Paige had never been on an actual school bus so I knew having one come to the party would be a treat for her. Little did I know that the sound of the school bus would scare her to death. :) 




 I think Paige's favorite thing was playing with the balloons. 







I wanted to get a picture of Ella and Paige before the party, and this is what I got. Paige was crying, and Ella looks scared. Oh well!


The cake was made to match her shirt, and it matched exactly. Not only did it look good, but it tasted good as well!

This girl is always on the move. 



 The school bus came rolling down the street about an hour after the party started. We were all outside watching and waiting. I'm sure people who drove by wondered what was going on. Once the bus came down the road we were all screaming and laughing. Paige started screaming "school bus" and then started crying when it actually pulled up to the house. She can't handle loud noises. 



 It was such a nice day for a school bus ride and everyone seemed to enjoy it. 


Paige was a little unsure, but overall did pretty good. 


 Once we made it back we had cake and opened presents. Paige loved all her new toys and played the rest of the day. 


Paige loved her party, and we all had fun celebrating her! Thanks to everyone who made her party special!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...