Friday, May 12, 2017

Holiday World- Opening Day 2017

We have been to Holiday World's opening weekend for the past six years (I think). I love going on opening weekend, because there are no crowds at all. We have been on opening weekend when it's extremely hot, chilly, and rainy. We have had a crazy few weeks of rain and more rain and of course it was still raining on opening weekend! 

We met Leslie and Olivia this year. The rain did not dampen our spirits. We still had the best time.  It rained for a little bit, but we stayed dry for most of the day.

We had to get our yearly picture in front of Santa. 

The first ride we rode were the swings, and we were the only ones on them. That is unheard of!

The girls stayed on for another ride. I'm pretty sure rain was pelting them in the face in this picture. 




First time on the Firecracker... Leslie and I appreciated the fact that these two are old enough to ride everything by themselves so we were able to stand around and talk. 

We wrapped up the afternoon getting pictures with Holidog and Safari Sam. 

It was a great day with friends at Holiday World. Can't wait to spend summer days there!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...