Saturday, November 18, 2017

Halloween 2017

We had a fun, cold Halloween this year. Last year we were all in short sleeves, and this year it was winter coats. By the time if it was all said and done we were freezing! 

Ella was a pikachu, and Paige was Minnie Mouse. I could barely get a costume on her. I don't think she could understand why she had to dress up to go around to take candy from strangers. Paige didn't make it very long before my mom took her back home. 
We ended up going trick or treating with Autumn and a couple of Ella's friends. They all had so much fun and got lots of candy. 






Adam took off work early and drove these girls around on the golf cart. It ended up working out great, because they were able to go around to a lot more houses. 




It was a fun Halloween, but I was glad when it was over so we could move on to the holiday season. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...