Saturday, November 4, 2017

Fall break

Ella had a week long fall break again this year. I have a love hate relationship with a week off. I think it's great that she has the break, but it's just long enough to get out of routine. We took a small trip with just Ella which she was so excited about. She doesn't get a ton of one on one time with us so we always take advantage of our time when we do get it. 
Adam and I took Ella to Nashville for some shopping during the day, and we stayed at the Gaylord Opryland that night. 

To say Ella had fun is an understatement. We shopped, had lunch at Rainforest Cafe, hung out in the hotel room (what she loves to do), and ordered room service. Ella takes full advantage of staying in a hotel. 



On Wednesday of fall break we went to the pumpkin patch. I had been waiting for the perfect day to go. It was pushing 90 days before, but we had the perfect chilly day to go on fall break. 

Ella is an old pro at the pumpkin patch. This was the first year Paige was all in and wanted to try everything. They both had a really good time!

I think their favorite thing was the big jumping pillow.


 Paige was not fond of the hay ride or the pumpkins. She was only concerned about jumping. 

Adam and Ella picked out a pumpkin for us while Paige and I hung out in the wagon. 

We finished out our visit with some cornhole and one last jump on the big pillow. 


I can't even get over how mature Ella is looking these days. She is growing up way too fast for my liking. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...