Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Come inside it's fun inside- Paige's third birthday

We celebrated Paige turning three with a Mickey Mouse themed birthday. 


This was probably my favorite party theme so far. I made a balloon arch for the party, and it turned out great. I have to give props to Adam for tying all of the balloons. His finger is still recovering from it. 




Paige has been looking forward to her party for weeks! She knew her party consisted of presents, cake, and blowing out candles. That's all I have heard about lately. 

She was SO excited when she woke up and figured out it was finally party day!

I didn't go too crazy with the party decorations. I really enjoy planning/decorating for parties and start planning months in advance. 


The cake turned out so cute and tasted as good as it looks!


Three is one of my favorite ages (minus the potty training and preschool). I feel like life starts to get a bit easier and enjoyable. It has been so fun watching Paige develop. She is so full of joy and has such a fun personality. She is also very bossy and independent. You will hear her say "let me do it" about 50x a day. She talks from the time she gets up until the time she goes to bed. She truly is a joy to be around. 

Paige was so excited about her party that she was more than happy to pose for a few pictures. 



Paige's party day was also Mother's Day. I told Ella all I wanted was a picture or two with her, and she cooperated with me even though she doesn't like pictures. 

I love this girl who made me a mom!


Paige started opening her presents as soon as everyone was coming in the door. She was not shy about taking her presents and opening them. 

She was not sure what to think of us singing happy birthday to her, but she sure loved blowing out her candles. We are still blowing out candles to this day. 



Love, love, love my mom:) 


The weather was hot that day and perfect for swimming so we ended out the day in the pool. 

It was a great little party celebrating our special three-year-old. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...