So far, we have had a great summer. Our summer has been slow, filled with plenty of pool time, lazy days, and no obligations. I don't even want to think about the school schedule right now. I wish summer could just last forever.
We have been in our pool almost every day this summer. Last summer Paige wanted nothing to do with it, and now we can't keep her out of it. Ella loves to swim so it's a great daily activity for us.
Paige insists on having goggles on her head just like Ella.
She despised the pool last summer and would cry everytime we put her in. This summer she LOVES it. We get in twice a day some days. I am so thankful she enjoys the pool this year.
We have been having fun with my underwater camera.
Autumn came over to swim on her birthday!
We get in after dinner quite often for an evening swim. It's a good way to wear everyone out!
This is exactly how I feel about summertime too!
We have also been taking our fair share of golf cart rides. Paige and Ella like to run on the hills when no one is around.
Playing in the hose is a must in the summer!
Playing in the sprinklers that unexpectedly came on is fun too!
The girls also got new bikes this summer. One can ride and one just looks cute.
Paige has grown up so much just in the past few months. She decided a couple of days she was finally ready to go down our tunnel slide and did it. Now there is no stopping her!
The fourth of July is this week, and I feel like that marks the midway point of summer before school starts. Even though I'm behind in all my housework and laundry and rarely have a spare moment to myself, I still love summer. I love having Ella home and feeling like we actually get some good, quality time with her instead of her being at school.
We have five weeks left, and we will soak up every last minute!











No comments:
Post a Comment