We had a busy Easter weekend full of fun, food, and candy! What would Easter be without all the candy!? I am so glad the weather cooperated with our plans this year.
We kicked off Easter weekend with Adam's side of the family. Even though it was a little muddy the girls still had the best time trudging through the woods looking for mushrooms.
After we had lunch the girls had an egg hunt and easter baskets.
Ella is serious about hunting for eggs. She was running all over the place. Paige could barely keep up with her.
These two are something else together. Paige has SLOWLY started to grow on Ella. Ella will throw her a bone every now and then and play with her. Paige eats it up. The highlight of her day is "playing with her sister".
Not only did they trudge through mud, but Paige jumped in puddles. She had mud all over her by the time she was finished.
She sure had fun though!
Sunday morning Ella was up bright and early to get her basket. We had to wait for Paige to wake up but once she did they both wanted to go out to find eggs.
Ella had been wanting a new hoverboard since hers broke awhile ago. Luckily, the Easter Bunny brought her one. She was so excited. Paige had been wanting a scooter so that's what she got, and I think she feels like a big kid now when she rides it. She caught on fairly quickly and rides it like a pro now.
I love how they are both wearing zip up PJ's.
Paige (3) and Ella (10)
After that, we headed to Mammy and Peep's house for an Easter egg hunt and lunch.
My parents had confetti eggs which they busted on Adam's head. He is such a good sport.
These girls LOVE their Easter baskets at mammy's house. My mom puts a lot of thought into what each of them likes. I think they look forward to Easter almost as much as Christmas.
We had a yummy Easter lunch that I am still thinking about. Lol! It was that good.
I'm thankful for great Easter weather, and a great Easter overall!
























No comments:
Post a Comment