Saturday, June 8, 2019

Paige's FOURTH Birthday!

I'm not sure how it happened, but Paige turned four. It seems like yesterday I was pregnant with her, and now she is a big four-year-old. 

After our trip to Florida for spring break, Paige decided on a mermaid party. This was probably my favorite party theme yet. I told myself I would not go overboard this year on decorations, but yet again I did. I can't help myself! 

I based the party colors off of her invitation. I love purple and teal together since those are the colors in her room. 




Gaylacake made her birthday cake again, and they do the best job! It not only looks good but tastes great also. This cake was vanilla and lemon. It was so good! 



Paige was so excited about her party. She had been talking about it for weeks in advance and was so excited when the day was finally here. She loves her birthday! 




This picture is a true representation of Paige's personality. She is full of life, energy, and fun. She is mischievous and gets in moods where she can be pretty naughty.  She is laid back and usually up for anything. She is a true girly girl. She wants to keep up with her big sister and cousin so she is constantly watching what they do and tries to do it herself. She loves to swim (and is quickly learning) and is in our pool all of the time. 


Paige and Ella have a very unique relationship. Paige thinks Ella hung the moon. She would boss her around and play with her 24/7 if given the opportunity. Ella is of course, very reserved. I know Paige gets on her nerves sometimes but every now and again she will play with her. Their relationship is constantly evolving. 


It was a great day celebrating our sweet Paigey. She is growing up way too fast, but it's been a joy to watch! 























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...