Fourth grade is officially over, and Ella is a fifth grader. This will be her last year before she moves to the middle school. I can't even get over it. The years are flying by.
Overall, I'd say fourth grade was a success. She made new friends and received pretty good grades, although it took a lot of hard work. She had to adjust to having four different teachers this year which was interesting. Her teacher had a hard time adjusting to Ella's personality and vice versa so that caused some problems at the beginning of the school year but that seemed to work itself out as the school year went on.
Every school year I can not get over the change from the first day to the last. I think Ella grew a foot.
I hope and pray that fifth grade goes as well as fourth grade!



No comments:
Post a Comment