Friday, February 28, 2020

January happenings > 2020

 The new year has rolled around, and I'm ready and excited for what's to come. I enjoy starting a new year, even though I'm sad to see Christmas go. I love putting away all the decorations, organizing, and starting fresh. 

The new year kicked off with some pretty decent weather. After being cooped up for way too long, we took Elliott over to the golf course to run around. He's an old boy so he can't do as much running as he used to, but Paige had fun pretending that he was chasing her. 


Happy to be starting another new year with Elliott and of course Brody (who isn't pictured because he was asleep at home). These boys are getting old and no time with them is ever taken for granted. 

We also kicked off the new year with another ear infection. The third round of medicine was a charm,because it hasn't come back thankfully. 

"Paigey Leigh at your service." Paige received this diner set and the waitress dress up for Christmas. 

It's nice being able to be outside in January. We have enjoyed quite a few nice weather days this winter. I gave up on snow days though. I don't think it's going to happen this winter. 



Paige loves to pretend that "Brodu" is playing with her. He's a good sport and tolerates her, but I don't think it's his favorite thing to do. In this picture, she was pretending he was a mummy. 

Paige started gymnastics 

She gave it a good try, but she did not end up liking it. There were other classes going on at the same time, it was loud, chaotic, and cold in there. Definitely not what we expected. 

A new member of the family was born, Rylee. We had not been back in The Women's Hospital since Paige was born so it was weird going in there. It definitely brought back the memories. 

Adam turned the big 4-0. 

Paige had "P" week at school. They were able to wear pajamas, bring their pillow, and make pizza one day. How fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...