February started out with a bang with ice and snow back to back.
I was hoping for a good snow, but we only had about an inch of ice/snow mix. School ended up being cancelled for three days because of this. We went out and tried to have a little fun, but there wasn't enough snow to sled.


Paige misses school so much when it's cancelled. Since she didn't have any friends to play with she recruited Brody. Poor Brody, he's such a good sport. He would definitely rather sleep than "play", but he toughs it out.
The following week we got around six inches of snow and school was cancelled for a week! It was fun for about a day, and then I was over it. All of it! We had a hard time cleaning our driveway since a layer of ice was underneath it. The streets in our neighborhood were a mess. It was COLD, like really cold. We made the best of it, but I was so happy when life returned to normal.
Paige looks like a little eskimo.
We did go sledding one day once it stopped snowing. There were a ton of people on the big hill at the golf course which was annoying. It was hard to get through the main street of our neighborhood with all of the cars. Add that to the list of things that annoyed me that week... lol!
Elliott was totally unbothered by the weather. He slept through most of it.
Ella finally was able to try out her snow scooter that I bought a couple of years ago.
I have never seen this many people sledding in our neighborhood. It was like this all week.
Paige had obviously had enough of the cold and snow. I felt the same way. ;)
I was way more fun sledding down the small hill next to our house. We were out for a couple of hours one morning sledding (Paige) and trying to clean the driveway off (me).
The following week life was back to normal! Yay! The first day back to school Paige was so excited for her valentine party. She had a ton of goodies and was so excited.
Paige was the leader in preschool the last week in February. There is nothing she loves more than being the leader. I was able to go with her, and it's so fun seeing her in her element at school.
Paige loves playing with Tinley at school.
When you sit on the floor these kids just flock to you. Can you tell how annoyed Paige is that another child is sitting on my lap? She was so mad. Ha!
That's my girl! We have spent the last almost 6 years together. I can't believe I will be sending her off to kindergarten this fall. It's bittersweet.
Paige still loves her zippy's. I can't believe we still have one that fits her. She has had her zippy's since she was three months old.





























No comments:
Post a Comment