Paige kicked off Easter weekend with an Easter party at school. They were not in school last year for Easter so this was very exiting for her. Parents were not allowed at the party, but we were able to see a lot of pictures. It looked like the kids had a lot of fun.
We spent Saturday at Maw's house for Easter. The kids hunted for eggs and we ate lunch. This was the first Easter we were able to spend with Rylee so it was extra fun with her there.
She couldn't walk yet, but that didn't stop her from crawling around to the eggs.
After lunch we went to snake pit ( I think that is what it was called) to walk the trail. I'm glad it was a nice day to be outside.
Sweet Rylee saying goodbye. She was SO tired.
The girls were up bright and early Easter morning to get to their baskets. I think the Easter bunny went a bit overboard this year.
Paige was so excited to hunt for eggs that morning. This was the first time Ella didn't hunt for eggs at our house. She did have one gold egg with money in it but other then that Paige found them all.
We went to Mammy and Peep's house for lunch and an easter egg hunt. Poor Peep was not feeling good and couldn't participate. The girls always love going over there for Easter to hunt eggs and get their baskets. My mom puts a lot of time, thought, and effort into them.
Paige busted a confetti egg over my head. I was still finding confetti on me when I went home later on.
The big girls hunting for eggs.
Mammy got hit with a confetti egg too.
Ella was so excited to get the skateboard she had been wanting! She got the hang of it pretty quickly too.






















No comments:
Post a Comment