March brought about nicer weather (see ya snow and ice!). I love March/April, because it starts to get warmer. After being stuck inside all winter, it was nice to get outside and enjoy some nice weather.
Paige and I enjoyed side walk chalk outside one afternoon. She could live outside on nice days.
She also loves to go play at the creek on the golf course. There are rocks to throw and flowers to pick. She sometimes brings toys to play with.
This time she made "soup" for lunch.
Ella was in quarantine for a few days in March. We ended up having her tested and found out she was negative. She was home for a week though, and it took me back to our many days at home in March 2020. Although that was such an uncertain time, looking back I really enjoyed our time at home. We enjoyed some time outside when she wasn't doing online school. We took scooters, her hover board, and Elliott over to the golf course.
Paige loves playing with this baby doll, Charlotte. They kind of have a tumultuous relationship though. Paige loves her one second, and might throw her across the room the next. Lol! I should probably be worried about that. ;)
She loved swinging with Charlotte.
In preparation for braces, Ella had her last four baby teeth pulled. She was a CHAMP. Ella has grown up so much lately. She probably did better than some adults do. She chose no laughing gas and just went straight for the numbing medicine given by injection. She is a tough girl! Even the dentist was shocked at how well she did.
Paige learned the letter "W" at preschool so that week they had "Wacky Wednesday". Paige didn't want to get too crazy so she wore two different shoes, her shirt backwards, and two bows in her hair.
Another spot on the golf course we enjoy going is "secret beach" . There is a creek, bridge, and plenty of places to find rocks and even shells. We go over there quite a bit to break up the monotony of the days.
I go check on Judas during the day while Ella is at school. Sometimes I get lucky, and he's awake. I never really wanted a hamster, but I am so glad we got him. He is a good little pet. Ella loves him and treats him like a king.
Paige wrote up her own birthday list this year. She wants a barbie dream house, barbies, OG ambulance, and a new bike. I love that she is able to write now.
Our sweet, old boys. Brody turned 14 in February and Elliott turns 15 in June. They both are showing signs of aging big time, but they are still spoiled rotten!
















No comments:
Post a Comment