Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A day in the life....

I am up and ready for the day! I think I will destroy the bathroom while mommy puts away laundry!

Waiting in McDonald's drive-thru while mommy gets her caffeine fix, and I get my biscuit.

Eating my biscuit!

Watching Baby E. while mommy cleans up my breakfast mess

Mommy let me take a bath in the big bath tub today. So much fun!


I love bath time!
My wrinkled toes after my long bath.

Kissing that pretty girl in the mirror

I am hungry! FEED ME NOW!

Eating my yummy lunch

When will it ever be spring?

Nap Time.. DO NOT DISTURB!!!!

I just woke up, and I am still kind of tired


At the store with mommy picking up a few things for dinner

I have to get in the dog food at least once a day!
Helping mommy get out the ingredients for dinner

"When will dinner be ready mommy?"

Shoving in my dinner...

It was especially good tonight!

Chillin in the coupe after dinner watching Baby E.

I POOPED!!!!

Playing in my room

Having a meltdown. It's time for bed!

I've got my baba and I'm ready for bed!

It's a rough life, but somebody has to do it!
NIGHT NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...