Thursday, January 7, 2010

SNOW!!



I can't believe the weathermen were actually right about the snow. I woke up this morning at 6am and was pleasantly surprised when I looked out the window. Once Ella woke up she ate breakfast, and we hurried outside. She seemed to like the snow until she fell on her face. She was pretty much done after that. I took her back out again in her wagon, and she seemed to enjoy rolling around the driveway.

Getting ready to enjoy the snow!

AND she's done....
No one appreciated the snow as much as these two. They LOVE it! I think Elliott could be outside all day. Elliott got so dirty this morning that he had to get a bath. When the snow started melting he was dripping mud all over the floor. Oh well, at least they had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...