Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ella's one year doctor's appointment


I have come to the realization that Ella is probably not going to be a girly girl like myself. She HATES bows, headbands, and hats. She basically despises anything frilly. I decided that I would try to put a bow in her hair today since she was going to the doctor. I got it in her hair without her noticing and snapped a few pictures. While I was giving her a bottle before we left I heard Elliott chewing on something. I looked down at her head, and the bow was gone. Within about five minutes she got it out of her hair, and it landed in Elliott's mouth. Story of my life! Oh well, enjoy the couple pictures I took of her. You might never see her with a bow in her hair again.




The doctor said everything seemed to be right on track. She weighs 21 pounds and is 31 3/4 inches tall. She is in the 95th percentile for height and 75th for weight.
I thought she might weigh a little more, but I think she burns it all off with all the walking/running she does around the house!

I guess by now you have heard we are supposed to get snow on Thursday. I will believe it when I see it. Ella picked out her first pair of snow boots today. We are very excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...