Look at her, doesn't she look so sweet and innocent?! Last night this little angel locked her mommy out of the house. I ran outside to get Ella's cozy coupe, because a storm was blowing in. She was standing at the back door watching me. I go to open the door, and it's LOCKED! I was home alone so for a split second I almost started freaking out until I remembered the front door was unlocked. Thank goodness or I would have had to call Adam to come unlock the door. We have a little hellion on our hands! Look out!Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Little angel
Look at her, doesn't she look so sweet and innocent?! Last night this little angel locked her mommy out of the house. I ran outside to get Ella's cozy coupe, because a storm was blowing in. She was standing at the back door watching me. I go to open the door, and it's LOCKED! I was home alone so for a split second I almost started freaking out until I remembered the front door was unlocked. Thank goodness or I would have had to call Adam to come unlock the door. We have a little hellion on our hands! Look out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment