Adam, Ella, and I had our pictures taken a couple weekends ago by my good friend Joan. I have been friends with her since our junior year in high school and share some great memories with her. She is a great girl! She bought a nice camera after she had her daughter a couple years ago and has been taking pictures ever since. She started her own photography business called, Rose Ree Photography. I think she does a great job, and I LOVE her Canon 5d. Maybe some day I'll be lucky enough to have one too. Here are some of my favorite pictures! Enjoy:)
Those are some seriously awesome family pictures. :)
Saw your comment at the Larson Lingo and wanted to check out your 18 month old. Mine is 17 months so I love finding other moms with kids the same age. Have a great day!
Those are some seriously awesome family pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteSaw your comment at the Larson Lingo and wanted to check out your 18 month old. Mine is 17 months so I love finding other moms with kids the same age. Have a great day!