Sunday, December 12, 2010

SNOW!

What a beautiful snowfall! I have been looking forward to our first decent snow this year to see how Ella would react. Last year she was not into it. When she woke up this morning I told her it was snowing. She caught on really quickly and started saying it herself. It took me a good 20 minutes to get Ella and myself ready to go out. She was raring to go! 


We played out front for awhile. She noticed Elliott looking at the front door longing to come out. She kept saying his name so I told her we needed to go out back with the boys. Here they are enjoying EVERY MINUTE OF THIS!


I don't know what it is about snow, but it makes them crazy!! 

We played out back for a little bit, and Ella was ready to go in. I swear it wasn't ten minutes later, and she was ready to go out again. I put all her snow gear back on her and out we went. She immediately ran behind the shed. I walked over to see what she was doing and heard her grunting. She was pooping!! She always holds on to something when she goes...haha. I had to take her in, strip her down, change her diaper, and put it all back on!

This is her as she's going. I just couldn't resist. =)

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! 

When did she get so big? 







I hope everyone is enjoying the snow as much as we are! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...