Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ella's 3rd birthday party

Ella turned 3 last Monday ( I am a little behind), and we had her party on the Sunday before. Ella requested a Thomas party for her birthday this year. She has been looking forward to her party for months.


She wanted to kick off her party at 11:00pm the night before. She woke up raring to go. I had already put out her decorations so this did not help matters. Note to self: NEVER DO THAT AGAIN. Around 12:30 she was back in her bed, and after a small fit she went to sleep. 


Ella requested two things for her party: a Thomas cake and a Thomas balloon. We made sure to have both of these things for her. I even found Thomas invitations on etsy. I really loved them, because they had two of Ella's favorite things on them: Thomas and her tricycle!  




I ordered a few other things off etsy for her party. I am obsessed with etsy. You can find anything under the sun on there. It's not a good thing for someone like me who loves to shop;)


I ordered the banner back in August when I planned to do a Santa themed party. I plan to use it every year since her birthday is so close to Christmas!
I absolutely love these party poms!! They make them in any color you can think of.

I also ordered a Thomas shirt for Ella off of Etsy. It turned out so cute. It has her name on it, but it's hard to see in this picture! 



We ordered pizza from Papa John's, and I got her cake from Piece of Cake. Ella had such a nice party. We had just our immediate family with the addition of Aaron and Sarah. It was so nice to have everyone here to celebrate Ella's 3rd birthday.

Ella's Thomas cake! I was smart this year and got her her own little cake. She likes to just dig in after she blows out her candle. 



My big three year old. Where has the time gone? I can't believe she is already three. She is a very special little girl. I'm so thankful to have her in my life. It gets crazy at times, but she is  worth every. single. minute. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...