Evidently, I uploaded way too many pictures in the last post so I am having to do our last day in New York in a separate post. Please read the one below this one if you are interested in the first few days of our trip!
We got up bright and early, packed up our stuff, checked out, and headed to the Brooklyn Bridge. I have wanted to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge for a long time so I was excited!!
One of our last subway rides. Adam was so over pictures by this time. LOL
Yep, that's my husband:)
We finished our morning with a walk around high line park in Chelsea.
Our trip came to a close, and we headed to the airport. This trip was a dream come true for me. New York is exactly what I dreamed it would be. I don't think I could ever live there, but it was definitely a great place to visit.
Mom (and dad), I hope you know how grateful I am to you for watching Ella so I could go on this trip. I appreciate you taking off work just so I could go. I hope some day I can figure out how to repay you but for now all I can say is thank you.









No comments:
Post a Comment