Ella has been getting a little more daring at nap/bedtime. This morning when I went in her room her light was on, and her closet was open. Sometime between the hours of 4:00am- 8:30am Ella decided she wasn't tired and wanted to play. Luckily, after she was done she got back in bed and went to sleep.
Shortly after I left her room at nap time today I heard her closet door open. I didn't think much of it. I don't care if she plays just as long as she stays in her room. About 45 minutes later I heard her saying mommy. I went and checked the monitor and saw she was sitting in bed without pants or a pull up on. I went in there, and Ella told me she pooped. That was quite obvious, because her room reeked. I went over to her bed and Ella was holding a bucket. It looks like this...
I looked in her bed to find that she had peed in this bucket!!! I was SHOCKED! I can't believe she even thought to pee in this bucket. She did it in her bed. She must have missed the bucket, because she peed in her bed also. She was so excited to go pour the pee in the potty. She never ceases to amaze me. Just another day in the life...


No comments:
Post a Comment