This is going to be a quick post with LOTS of pictures. I don't know why I end up taking so many pictures at Holiday World, but it happens every time. It never fails. Ella on rides is too cute!
Today we met up with our friends Leslie and Olivia. Ella is quite fond of Olivia and talks about her a lot. It makes me sad they don't live just a few streets over anymore. They both had a great time together today. It was the perfect day to go to Holiday World. It was definitely the best time I have had there since it wasn't hot, and it wasn't crowded. The girls got to ride continuously if they wanted to. It was a great day.
Olivia loved the water! Ella wanted nothing to do with it. She just enjoyed running around on the playground in her swimsuit!
When did they get big enough to wait in line by themselves and get on rides by themselves?!






























No comments:
Post a Comment