Thursday, May 31, 2012

Splash park fun

Ella and I discovered the Y has an indoor splash park. I have been going to work out in the afternoons since that seems to work better with Ella's schedule. We went to look at the pool yesterday, and they had all the water features turned on. Ella and I usually go swim in the mornings while the older people have their exercise classes in the pool. The splash park hours are only in the afternoon, because the older people don't like how noisy it is. It's pretty bad we have been going there since October, and I had no clue they had splash park hours. 

I promised Ella I would take her back the next time the Y had splash park hours. We went this afternoon, and she loved it. I thought it was fun too. It was nice that warm water was coming out of the fountains. She had the best time swimming. To top it off she told me that she needed to go pee pee and ran to the locker room door. I thought to myself that there was no way she was going to go potty in there, because she has always been scared in the past. To my surprise she went! I was so excited. This was the first time she had went potty on a big potty in a public place. Yesterday she went potty in the child watch room with one of the workers. That is a huge step for Ella. She is growing up!









1 comment:

  1. Too cute! And I love that she is sporting her pretty yellow bow too! So stylish! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...