Today we celebrated Autumn's 3rd Birthday!
I can not believe Autumn is 3 already. Time is flying by. Autumn is such a special little girl. She is constantly talking about something. Even if no one is listening you better believe she is jabbering about something. She has a huge imagination. I love to listen to the stories she makes up while she is playing. It's so entertaining. She brings lots of laughter to our family.
Autumn loves Lalaloopsy and Doc McStuffins. She received lots of Lalaloopsy stuff for her birthday today. Penny made her a Doc McStuffins doctor bag cake. I have to commend her for taking that on, because I don't think I would have even attempted it. She did a really good job, and Autumn loved it. Ella was of course only concerned with eating cake. We heard about it all day.
It was a beautiful day. Terry and Penny have a really nice shaded back yard so we spent quite a bit of time outside.
We are so happy we were able to share in Autumn's special day!








No comments:
Post a Comment