Before I do our weekend run down I wanted to first wish Adam a Happy Father's Day. It has been fun watching Adam and Ella's relationship grow over the past few years. Ella ADORES Adam so much. Adam acts like a big kid with her so of course she has the best time with him. Adam also teaches Ella many things from how to use a mouse to how to ask for something nicely instead of demand it. Adam works so hard to make sure Ella and I have everything we need (and maybe a few extras), and we both appreciate and love him greatly. Thank you Adam for being a wonderful example to Ella and a great daddy!
I'd also like to wish my dad a Happy Father's Day. I am so lucky to have such a great dad. For as far back as I can remember my dad has always made plenty of time for his family. I have many great memories with him. The best thing about my dad is that he is just a big kid at heart. We always went on fun trips and did lots of fun things when I was growing up. I will always cherish all the great times we had together!
Back to our weekend. Saturday we celebrated Sarah's 30th birthday. Her official birthday is next Saturday, but they will be in Jamaica. We decided to go to their house for a swim party. I was a little concerned that morning, because Ella did not want to go swimming. She loved going there to swim last summer, but she has been a little apprehensive this summer so far. She was also tired and whining quite a bit so I was thinking it might be a disaster. We ended up easing her in the water slowly, and she swam like a champ! Besides taking a break to eat dinner and cake we swam until it was almost dark out. It was such a fun night. Can't wait for our next pool party!
Ella requested double canon balls, and that is what she got!
Aaron ordered a full sheet cake on accident. Needless to say we will be eating birthday cake for awhile!















No comments:
Post a Comment