Today is our 7 year wedding anniversary. We are not doing anything special. Ella has the stuffiest nose and hasn't had a good nights sleep in two days. I don't even have anything good to make for dinner, because I don't want to drag her out to the store. This is our life after 7 years! :)
I think it has been a great seven years, and it's only gotten better with time. It's definitely not always easy, especially when you throw a child in the mix. I know we both get on each others nerves at times. There have been many nights where we have went to bed mad at each other, but we always seem to work things out.
Adam is a great husband to me, and I appreciate him more than he knows. He is very trustworthy and respectful. He is a very quiet person, but he can make me laugh harder than anyone I know. He encourages me and supports me. All these things are reminders of why I married him in the first place.
I am glad I can say it's been a great seven years, and I definitely look forward to many, many more happy years with him!


Even though we don't know each other - Happy Anniversary to you! Have a blessed day!!
ReplyDelete