We went to Holiday World for mother's day, as I mentioned in my previous post. It was a perfect day for Holiday World. It wasn't too hot or crowded. Any day you can go to Holiday World and not stand around and sweat to death is a good day. It was also great, because we didn't have to wait in long lines. In fact, we walked on almost every ride. It was just a great day all around!
Everyone had fun on the little roller coaster, even the adults.
Poor Ella was so scared, but she wanted to ride too.
I'm pretty sure this is what my mom looks like every time my dad gets behind the wheel;)
I was so proud of Adam. The last time he rode a roller coaster was in Disney World. I'm pretty sure he almost had a panic attack on it. He rode two out of the three roller coasters that day and didn't have a problem. He has come so far in the past 10 years. :)
After he rode with my dad he rode with me. That's me in the black with my arm up. The first drop about took my breath away, but it was so fun.































No comments:
Post a Comment