Saturday, May 25, 2013

Last day of preschool


Ella's last day of preschool was definitely bittersweet for me. I was so happy that we made it through the school year with minimal meltdowns. I can count on one hand the number of times she cried when I dropped her off, and she rarely missed a day. I couldn't help but think of next year at this time though. She will no longer be a preschooler at the Y. She will be preparing for kindergarten. I can't even think about it without tearing up. She is growing up so fast!

Her class had a picnic on their last day. It was supposed to be outside but with the threat of rain they moved it inside to the gym. It was so fun. All the families had snack on a blanket. I think that was Ella's favorite part. It was a great school year, but I think Ella was ready for a break. We are going to have a great summer before Pre-K starts in the fall. 


I think Jude was probably one of Ella's favorite classmates. 

 Ella with her teachers, Mrs. B. and Mrs. Kremer. I am so thankful for both of them. They are both so good with her. I couldn't have asked for better teachers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...