skip to main |
skip to sidebar
True Beauty
A couple of months ago the owner of a store that I love, Sprout, asked me if Ella would model an outfit. She also asked if I would be the one to take the picture of Ella. Of course I jumped on that opportunity!
Yesterday afternoon we headed out to take what turned out to be 300 pictures just to get one picture she could use. I was nervous, because I always worry I won't get the "perfect" picture. It's not easy taking pictures of a four year old who would rather be playing than sitting still for a picture.
I would say she did pretty good! I really love this picture. I am so proud of Ella. She is beautiful not only on the outside but the inside too. Keep an eye out for her on Sprout's facebook page!
No comments:
Post a Comment